Sunday, November 23, 2008

Cats can be bipolar?


I finally got a kitten. I've been talking about it for over a year. On Thursday, Frank and I drove to Hillsborough to pick up a little gray striped kitten from his uncle. I was amazed at how calm and loveable the little guy was. He let me hold him for hours -- never wiggled to get down or even made a sound. Then we got him back to the apartment. All of a sudden the sweet little kitten goes crazy. He was like a ping pong ball bouncing all over the room and hissing everytime I tried to catch him. This went on for a good 10 minutes. Finally, I catch him and he starts to purr the second I pick him up. The next day we take him to Frank's house. He lets everyone pass him around. He lets the three goldren retreivers get right up in his face and even lick him. Does it bother him? No -- he never flinches. What a brave little kitty. Then he comes home and goes nuts. At this moment he is running around the room in circles and trying to climb up the curtains in my living room. And just when I think he is really annoying he rolls over on his little back and just looks so cute....

No comments:

Post a Comment