Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My First Blog

So this is my first blog. My boss wants everyone to understand what it's like being a blogger, so here I am...wondering what to write. It took me a significant amount of time to actually choose a name. Then I realized I should go with the obvious. After all, WV Girls really do rock.

Right now I'm thinking about football...WVU football to be exact (big surprise!) Tomorrow my Mountaineers play Auburn. I'm a little nervous about the game seeing as how our season hasn't gone quite as I expected. I usually look forward to the games each week. This season though there is a pit in my stomach each week. At least I have basketball season to look forward to. Gotta love what Coach Huggins has done with that team. Wish I could say the same for Coach Stew.

No comments:

Post a Comment